EBLEX Corporate Website
Simplybeefandlamb.co.uk is owned and maintained by EBLEX, the organisation for beef and lamb levy payers in England.
EBLEX exists to enhance the profitability and sustainability of the English beef and lamb sector. Our aims are:
- To help the beef and sheep meat supply chain become more efficient
- To add value to the beef and sheep meat industry.
EBLEX is part of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB) along with five other levy organisations:
- BPEX – for the pig industry in England
- HGCA – for cereals and oilseeds in the UK
- Dairyco – for milk in Great Britain
- PCL – for potatoes in Great Britain
- HDC – for the horticultural sector in Great Britain.
AHDB is a non-departmental public body (NDPB). That means it operates independently of Government but liaises closely with the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra), its ‘sponsor’ department.
For more information about EBLEX please visit the EBLEX corporate site: www.eblex.org.uk