- Chill 6-8 serving plates. Meanwhile, prepare the beef; loosely wrap the fillet in foil or baking parchment and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- To make the mustard dressing; place all the ingredients into a screw-topped jar and shake well. Season.
- Remove the beef from the freezer and slice as thinly as possible across the grain of the meat.
- Place the slices between sheets of cling film and using a rolling pin or meat mallet flatten evenly into wafer-thin slices. Chill until required.
- Arrange the rocket on the chilled plates, then the beef slices, slightly overlapping. Season, drizzle over the dressing and garnish with the capers, rocket and cheese before serving.
*Centre cut refers to the middle section of the beef fillet. Ask your butcher for advice