Make this fabulous sandwich with leftovers from a roast dinneror even make your own cold sliced beef specifically for this tasty lunch.
Serve with watercress and sliced red onion for extra decadence.
- 225g/8oz cooked cold roast beef, thinly sliced
- 60ml/4tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 25g/1oz blue cheese crumbled, e.g. Stilton or Shropshire Blue
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 4 slices fresh bread
- Mix together the mayonnaise with the blue cheese and the garlic.
- Take each bread slice and spread with the blue cheese mayo. Top with the roast beef slices. Sandwich together to make 2 sandwiches.
- Serve with watercress and sliced red onion.