A great stuffing for all festive celebrations made with breadcrumbs, lemons, fresh mixed herbs, butter and Dijon mustard.
- 225g/8oz fresh white breadcrumbs
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 30ml/2tbsp each of freshly chopped tarragon and flat-leaf parsley
- 5ml/1tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 50g/2oz butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5, 190°C, 375°F.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender, season and whizz together. Shape into 15-20 small balls.
- Arrange on a foil-lined baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes.