When ready to eat, unwrap and slice into chunks with extra salad.
Alternatively use cooked cold roast lamb.
- 225g/8oz cooked cold roast beef
- 1 small bloomer loaf, cut in half lengthways
- 90ml/6tbsp prepared onion relish
- Large handful of rocket leaves
- 150g/5oz prepared roasted peppers
- 75g/3oz prepared roasted aubergines
- 25g/1oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- Scoop out the bread in the middle of the loaf (you can use these as breadcrumbs)
- Spread the inside of the bottom half with the onion relish, then layer with the rocket
- When ready to eat, unwrap and slice into chunks with extra salad.