A great steak dish with a herb and paprika rub. Great for a mid week meal or at the weekend using sirloin, rib eye or rump steaks.
- 2 lean sirloin, rib eye or rump steaks
- For the herb and paprika rub:
- 15ml/1tbsp dried thyme
- 15ml/1tbsp dried basil leaves
- 15ml/1tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 10ml/2tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Place all the ingredients on a shallow plate and mix well.
- Coat the steaks on both sides and cook under a preheated moderate grill according to your preference.
- Serve the steaks with your favourite accompaniments.