Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions | Overnight stay in a luxury five star country hotel and lamb cookery masterclass
By entering the overnight stay in a luxury five star country hotel and lamb cookery masterclass competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To be eligible for the competition, all entrants must either:
1) provide their name and contact details on the simplybeefandlamb.co.uk website and / or
2) like the Simply Beef and Lamb competition image on the Instagram page and tag a friend on Instagram.
between 23/08/2018 and 31/10/2018.
No purchase is necessary.
There is one prize consisting of:
- One overnight stay for two adults
- A three course dinner and breakfast
- One cookery class for two adults at a luxury five star hotel in Buckinghamshire
- The prize does not include drinks or additional meals and snacks.
- The prize does not include travel to and from the venue.
- The prize does not include any other goods, services or facilities which may be available at the venue.
- Prize to be redeemed by 30 June 2019.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all entries received by 23:59 on 31 October 2018.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries that we do not receive for any reason.
- Incomplete, incorrect or late entries will be disqualified.
- The winner will be contacted after 31 October 2018 utilising the contact details provided on their entry. They will be asked to contact The Promoter within 72 hours. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and The Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. This process will be repeated until the prize is claimed.
- You may enter only once on the simplybeefandlamb.co.uk website and only once on the Simply Beef and Lamb Instagram page.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, The Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute an alternative prize of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is only open to EU residents.
- The competition is open to over 18 year olds only.
- Employees of The Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- By entering, the winner agrees that he/she will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- The Promoter of this competition is the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), whose registered address is Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2TL.