Devilled Lamb Cutlets
These lovely lamb chops are brushed with a combination of mustard, Worchestershire sauce and ketchup. They are so quick to cook and are on the table in under 20 minutes.
- 4 lean lamb cutlets or chops
- 10ml/2tsp English mustard
- 10ml/2tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 5ml/1tsp lemon juice
- 30ml/2tbsp tomato ketchup
- Cook the cutlets or chops under a preheated grill for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile make up the devilled mixture; in a small bowl mix together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, lemon juice and tomato ketchup.
- Brush each side of the chops with the mixture a couple of times during the last 2-3 minutes of the cooking time.
- Serve with grilled peppers and a potato and spring onion salad.
Nutrition: Per Serving