A speedy tortilla using leftover roast beef, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, onion, eggs, grated cheese and parsley. Perfect for a hearty lunch or supper dish that is ready in under 20 minutes.
- 175-225g cooked roast beef or lamb, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 350g leftover cooked roast potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 50g leftover cooked Brussels sprouts, halved or peas
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley or chives
- 1 tablespoons ground paprika
- 3-4 tablespoons grated cheese
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized non-stick frying pan. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft.
- In a small bowl mix the eggs and herbs together then pour into the pan with the meat and vegetables. Gently move the mixture around with a fork. Sprinkle over the paprika.
- Reduce the heat and cook for about 5 minutes, or until the tortilla is set then sprinkle over the cheese.
- Finish cooking the tortilla under a preheated moderate grill for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve the tortilla with a mixed green salad and crusty bread.