Lamb Chops with Feta
- 8 lamb chops or cutlets
- 400g small potatoes, cut into 1cm slices
- 3 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 40ml olive oil
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small, whole garlic bulb, cloves removed and peeled
- 2 peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Scatter the potatoes and onions over a large non-stick baking tray.
- Drizzle the oil over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 5 minutes, remove from the oven, add the lamb, return to the oven to roast for a further 10 minutes (for medium lamb), or a little longer if you like your lamb less pink.
- Remove the tray from the oven, scatter the tomatoes, garlic and peppers around the tray, return to roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and divide the lamb and vegetables mix between four warm plates.
- Sprinkle over the feta and the thyme leaves. Serve immediately.