Lamb Mini Roast with Herb Butter
This delicious midweek lamb mini roast is spread with a delicious herb butter made with freshly chopped rosemary and is perfect for 2-3 people and is on the table in under an hour.
- 1 x 350-400g (12-14oz) lamb mini roasting joint (we used thick flank)
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- For the Rosemary Butter
- :50g/2oz unsalted butter, softened
- 30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped rosemary leaves or 10ml/2tsp dried rosemary leaves
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5, 190°C, 375°F.
- To prepare the herb butter; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- .Place the joint on a chopping board, make several slits over the surface and season. Spread with the rosemary butter. Transfer to a roasting rack in a medium roasting tin and roast for 35-40 minutes (for medium).
- Remove the lamb from the oven, transfer to a warm plate, cover with foil and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes. Carve and serve with creamy sliced potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Tips:Tip: If preferred use dried mixed herbs instead.
Nutrition: Per Serving