- 675g lean lamb leg cubes
- 70g smooth peanut butter
- 40ml light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons rapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- In a large bowl whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and chilli powder until well blended.
- Add the lamb cubes and mix well. Thread the lamb onto four large metal or wooden skewers (soaked in water for 20 minutes).
- Cook under a preheated moderate grill or on a prepared barbecue for 14 minutes, turning half way during the cooking time.,
- Serve the kebabs in a bed of cooked rice and seasonal vegetables
Tips:Soaking your wooden skewers for twenty minutes before cooking, will prevent them burning under the grill or on the BBQ.