Spinach, Carrot and Cucumber Salad with Balsamic Dressing
This fresh colourful salad is the perfect accompaniment to the roast saddle of lamb.
- 1 x 100g bag baby spinach salad leaves, rinsed
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin rapeseed or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons runny honey
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds, optional
Additional Recipe Information:
- In a large bowl mix the spinach leaves, cucumber and carrots together.
- In a small bowl or jar whisk together the oil, balsamic or wine vinegar, honey and black mustard seeds together.
- Pour over the salad and serve with the lamb.