- 2 lean lamb leg steaks
- 15ml/1tbsp fresh mint leaves
- 15ml/1tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Black peppercorns
- 15ml/1tbsp olive oil
- Pound together (using a pestle and mortar or wooden spoon and bowl) mint and rosemary, garlic, salt and black peppercorns.
- Add the olive oil and smear over the leg steaks.
- Place under a preheated grill for 8-12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve the lamb steaks with mashed potato (this could be shop bought) mixed with crumbled black pudding and stir-fried leeks.