- 225g/8oz lean lamb leg steaks, cut into strips
- 15ml/3tsp oil
- 150g/5oz pasta ribbons, cooked and drained
- 50g/2oz asparagus, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 100g/4oz peas
- 15ml/1tbsp mint sauce
- In a wok or large pan heat 10ml/2tsp oil and cook the steaks, cut into thin strips for 3-4minutes until browned. Add asparagus, sliced, and peas, and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Mix together oil, mint sauce and honey and add to the pan with the cooked hot pasta. Mix thoroughly with the lamb and vegetables and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve straight away with some crusty bread.