Couscous Salad (to go with Pan Asian Lamb Skewers)
Serve this couscous salad with any alfresco or barbecue dishes. This salad is particularly good with Pan Asian Lamb Skewers.
- 200g giant couscous (available in the speciality aisle at larger supermarkets)
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin rapeseed or olive oil
1. Cook the couscous according to the packet instructions. Drain and cool for 10-15 minutes and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, season to taste, toss gently and serve with the skewers.