Italian Style Lamb with Tomatoes and Feta
Thin cut lamb steak cooked Italian style using prepared Italian herb seasoning, tomatoes, black olives, Feta cheese and fresh rocket leaves. A great speedy midweek meal.
- 4 thin cut lamb steaks
- 2 teaspoon rapeseed or olive oil, for brushing
- Knob of butter
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 x 100-120g pack rocket leaves
- 4 medium vine ripened tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 25g black olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 50g Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley, optional
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan until hot. Meanwhile, brush the steaks with oil, season and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove and set aside.Add the butter and Italian seasoning to the pan, remove from the heat and set aside. Thinly slice.
- Divide the rocket between the plates, top with steaks with the tomatoes, olives and Feta.
- Drizzle over the melted butter and herb mix, garnish with the parsley and serve with crusty bread.