Lamb with Green Beans and New Potatoes
This delicious thin cut lamb dish is perfect for dinner when time is short and served with a lovely warm potato salad combined with tartar sauce, finely chopped onions and a little crumbled Feta cheese.
- 4 thin cut lamb steaks
- 500g pack baby new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 300g pack fine green beans or asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons prepared tartare sauce
- 1 shallot or ½ small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 x 25-28g pack flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 25g Feta cheese (crumbled) or grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon rapeseed oil
- Sliced cherry tomatoes, to serve
- Cook the potatoes for 5-7 minutes then add the green beans or asparagus and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix together the tartar sauce, shallot or onion. Stir through the parsley and cheese.
- Drain the vegetables, add to the tartar sauce mixture and toss well.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan, brush the steaks with oil, season and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the steaks with the vegetables.