Beef,Pasta and Pea Salad with Herb Dressing
A great recipe to use up cooked roast beef when combined wihte cooked pasta, onions, peas, cherry tomatoes combined in a herb dressing.
- 375g thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 175g dried small pasta shapes, cooked and cooled
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 175g green beans, topped, tailed and blanched or fresh peas
- 75g cherry tomatoes, quartered
For the Herb Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare the herb dressing; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Place the pasta, onion, peas or green beans and tomatoes in a large salad bowl and stir though the dressing.
- Add the beef and toss lightly. Serve immediately with crusty bread.