Try this recipe using our prepared Keema lamb base for a flavoursome hash with cooked roast potatoes, onions, tomatoes and herbs. Great as a supper or brunch dish topped with a fried egg.
- 375g prepared lamb keema (see lamb keema recipe link)
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed or sunflower oil
- 2-3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 450g cooked potatoes of your choice (can be roasted, boiled, with skin on) roughly chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly chopped, optional
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander or parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the spring onions over a low heat for 4-5 minutes until soft, but not brown.
- Add the prepared keema, potatoes and tomatoes; press down and continue to cook for 10 minutes without disturbing to achieve a crispy base.
- Season if required, divide into four portions and top with a fried egg. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs and serve immediately.
Additional Recipe Information:
For Easy Lamb Keema recipe, click here.