Veal Burgers with Chorizo
A smoky style burger made with veal mince, red onion and finely chopped chorizo sausage. The flavour combinations are ideal for alfresco barbecues and parties.
- 450g veal or beef mince
- 50g chorizo, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- In a large, shallow bowl mix all the ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into four 9cm burgers, 1cm thick. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked or any meat juices run clear.
- Serve the burgers in rolls of your choice with salad leaves and fries.