Alfresco Roast Beef Wraps with Horseradish Dressing
Try these beef wraps as a tasty modern twist on the classic roast beef sandwich. Perfect when using up leftover beef for lunch with only 269kcal per portion.
- 375g/12oz cooked, sliced roast beef
- 4 large wholemeal tortilla or Mediterranean wraps
- 50g/2oz watercress or pea shoot leaves
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 small cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 10ml/2tsp fresh thyme leaves
For the Horseradish Dressing:
- 75ml/5tbsp 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 10ml/2tsp prepared horseradish sauce
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- To prepare the horseradish dressing; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together, season and refrigerate until required.
- Heat the tortillas or wraps in a moderate oven or wrap in foil and place on a prepared warm barbecue for 2-3minutes.
- Spread the dressing evenly over the surface of each tortilla or wrap; add the watercress or pea shoot leaves, onion slices, tomatoes, roast beef (hot or cold) and thyme leaves
- Roll up and serve immediately with a salad garnish.