Quick Lamb Wraps
A tasty snack or lunch treat made with lamb stir fry strips, garlic, mushrooms, herbs, cooked rice and lemon juice, mixed and served in wraps with a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- 450g lean lamb stir-fry strips or lean lamb leg steaks, cut into 5cm strips
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 100g mushrooms, cleaned and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint
- 100g rice, cooked
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 8 flour tortillas or flatbreads
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mint sauce
- Heat the oil in a large wok or pan and cook the garlic and lamb strips in batches for 3-4 minutes until brown.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the herbs, rice, lemon juice and seasoning. Heat for 1-2 minutes.
- To assemble the wraps, place the flour tortillas on a clean work surface. Mix together the yogurt and the mint sauce. Spread a dessertspoon over each tortilla and top with a large spoonful of the filling.
- Fold up to make a neat roll, secure with a cocktail stick, if required, and serve immediately.
- Serve the wraps with an avocado and rocket salad