Try our tasty alternative to tacos using our keema base as the filling. Simply fill your taco bases with shredded lettuce, the hot keema filling and finish with a mango chutney combined with natural yogurt for a delicious informal supper treat.
- 450g prepared lamb keema (see Easy Lamb Keema recipe)
- 150ml good, hot lamb stock
- 1 lime or lemon, cut into quarters
- Small bunch freshly chopped coriander or mint
- 12 prepared taco shells
- 150ml natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- ½ small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Freshly chopped coriander, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
Put the keema in a large non-stick pan with the stock and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon.
Meanwhile warm the taco shells according to the packet instructions.
Remove from the heat and stir through the juice from a quarter of the lime or lemon and the coriander.
In a small bowl mix together the yogurt and mango chutney.
Garnish each taco base with the lettuce and top with the keema.
Top with a dollop of the yogurt, garnish with the coriander and serve immediately.