Keema Tortilla Stack
This fantastic tortilla stack is made with prepared lamb keema mince, fresh tortillas and topped with grated cheese - great comfort food and the kids will love it! Why not let them help to make it too?
- 450g prepared lamb keema
- 150ml good, hot lamb or vegetable stock
- 4-6 corn or flour tortillas
- 100g grated mild hard cheese, e.g. Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
- Put the keema and the stock in a large non-stick pan and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Place a tortilla on a large non-stick baking tray and spoon over a portion of the mince mixture evenly and a handful of cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Cut into equal portions and serve with salad.