Summer Lamb Pasta
Try this warm salad with lamb leg steak strips, seasonal green vegetables and cooked pasta tossed in a spoonful of prepared mint sauce.
- 225g lean lamb leg steaks, cut into strips
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 150g pasta ribbons, cooked and drained
- 50g asparagus, sliced
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 100g peas
- 1 tablespoon mint sauce
- In a wok or large pan heat 2 teaspoons oil and cook the steaks, cut into thin strips for 3-4minutes until browned. Add asparagus, sliced, and peas, and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Mix together oil, mint sauce and honey and add to the pan with the cooked hot pasta. Mix thoroughly with the lamb and vegetables and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve straight away with some crusty bread.