Devilled Lamb Chops
These lovely lamb chops are brushed with a combination of mustard, Worchestershire sauce and ketchup. They are so quick to cook and are on the table in under 20 minutes.
- 4 lean lamb chops or cutlets
For the glaze:
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1. Cook the chops under a preheated moderate grill or prepared BBQ for 12–16 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze; in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
3. During the last 2–3 minutes of the cooking time, brush the glaze all over the chops.
4. Serve with sweet potato wedges and a crunchy salad.