Citrus and Mustard Lamb Chops
Quick and simple dish for the barbecue or grill. Lamb cutlets or chops with a sticky citrus glaze is an easy way to add flavour.
- 8 lean lamb chops or cutlets
- 6 tablespoons lime or lemon marmalade
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- To prepare the glaze; in a small bowl mix together the ingredients.
- Place the chops on a grill pan or prepared barbecue, season and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side. During the last 3-4 minutes brush with the glaze.
- Serve with a mixed salad, crusty or flatbread and lemon wedges.