Lamb with Goats Cheese and Caramelised Red Onion Chutney
A 20 minute supper dish using lamb chops or steaks topped with goats cheese and caramelised red onion chutney.
- 4 lean lamb chops, cutlets or leg steaks
For the Goats Cheese and Caramelised Red Onion Chutney:
- 4 tablespoons prepared caramelised red onion chutney
- 50g firm goats cheese, thinly sliced
- Place the lamb on the grill pan and season on both sides.
- Cook the lamb under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the lamb with the chutney and top with the goats cheese. Return to the grill and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Serve the lamb with a crisp salad and crusty bread.