Lemon and Mixed Herb Stuffing
A great stuffing for all festive celebrations made with breadcrumbs, lemons, fresh mixed herbs, butter and Dijon mustard.
- 225g fresh white breadcrumbs
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons each of freshly chopped tarragon and flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 50g butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas Mark 5.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor or blender, season and whizz together. Shape into 15-20 small balls.
- Arrange on a foil-lined baking tray and cook for 20-25 minutes.