Teriyaki Lamb Stir Fry (Easy)
A speedy stir fry supper dish using lamb stir fry strips and a home-made Teriyaki sauce.
- 375g lean lamb stir-fry strips
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 x 250g pack prepared stir-fry vegetables
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons Teriyaki marinade
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- Toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- To prepare the Teriyaki sauce; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together except the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or wok and stir-fry the lamb for 3-4 minutes. Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the Teriyaki sauce, toss gently and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Season, if required.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve with noodles or rice.