Beef,Pasta and Pea Salad with Herb Dressing
A great recipe to use up cooked roast beef when combined wihte cooked pasta, onions, peas, cherry tomatoes combined in a herb dressing.
- 375g/12oz thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 175g/6oz dried small pasta shapes, cooked and cooled
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 175g/6oz green beans, topped, tailed and blanched or fresh peas
- 75g/3oz cherry tomatoes, quartered
For the Herb Dressing:
- 45ml/3tbsp freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped dill
- 60ml/4tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Prepare the herb dressing; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Place the pasta, onion, peas or green beans and tomatoes in a large salad bowl and stir though the dressing.
- Add the beef and toss lightly. Serve immediately with crusty bread.