Beef,Pasta and Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
A useful way to use up your cooked roast beef into a tasty salad with, pasta, peas, spinach and a blue cheese dressing.
- 375g thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 175g dried small pasta shapes, cooked
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 175g fresh peas or mangetout
- 100g baby spinach leaves
For the blue cheese dressing:
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons half fat crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50g blue cheese, eg Stilton, crumbled
- Prepare the blue cheese dressing; in a small bowl whisk together all the ingredients, cover and set aside.
- Place the pasta, onion, peas or mangetout in a large salad bowl and stir though the dressing.
- Add the spinach and beef and lightly toss.