A 20 minute, simple meal for two. Lamb shoulder or rump steaks grilled and glazed with sticky marmalade and sesame seeds. This recipe contains nuts or seeds.
- 2 large lean lamb shoulder steaks or rumps
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Green salad leaves, to garnish
Place the lamb on a chopping board and season. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, marmalade, Worcestershire sauce and sesame seeds. Brush over the lamb on both sides to coat.
Cook on under a preheated moderate grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
Garnish the lamb with the salad leaves and serve with crusty bread.