Baked Mixed Grill
Barnsley lamb chops are also known as butterfly, saddle or double loin chops or cutlets. Simply a double lamb chop - a really meaty portion and works perfectly in this truly English feast.
- 2 lean Barnsley lamb chops (or 4 loin chops)
- 4 lean beef or lamb sausages
- 2 tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 large mushrooms
- Large knob of butter
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 300ml/½pint beef or vegetable stock
- 15-30ml/1-2tbsp gravy granules
- 5ml/1tsp mint sauce
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- Place the chops, sausages, tomatoes, and mushrooms onto a large baking sheet. Place a knob of butter onto each mushroom and season.
- Put into a preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes, turning the chops and sausages halfway through. To make the gravy heat the stock and add the gravy granules and mint sauce, heat until thickened.
- Serve filled into large Yorkshire puddings with the gravy.