- 450g cooked and sliced honey and mustard roast beef (see separate recipe)
- 4 large flour tortillas or Mediterranean wraps
- ½ x 100g bag watercress leaves or lambs lettuce, rinsed and dried
For the radish raita:
- 5 tablespoons thick Greek yogurt
- 3-4 radishes, finely diced
- 1-2 shallots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Prepare the raita; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together, season and refrigerate until required.
- Heat the wraps in a moderate oven or wrap in foil and place on a prepared warm barbecue for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the raita evenly over the surface of each tortilla; add the roast beef (hot or cold) and the watercress or lambs lettuce. Season, if required.
- Roll up and serve immediately with a salad garnish. If preferred use any cold roast beef of your choice.
Tips:Eat Roll up and serve immediately with a salad garnish. If preferred use any cold roast beef of your choice.