Try these delicious low and slow brisket mini beef joints with a masala seasoning for a truly melt-in-the-mouth experience.
- 2 x 500g beef brisket mini joints
For the Masala Mixture:
- 4 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- 300ml water
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- In a small bowl mix together the garam masala, honey, tomato ketchup, chilli and seasoning together.
- Brush the masala mixture over the brisket on both sides, transfer to a slow cooker and add the water.
- Cook on for 4-6 hours on HIGH or 8-10 hours on LOW, or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Slice the brisket and serve with the sauce, pilau rice and steamed cabbage.