Grilled Lamb Chops with Chutney Marinade
- 4 lean leg steaks or chump chops
- 120ml/8tbsp fruit chutney
- 15-30ml/1-2tbsp olive oil
- 5-10ml/1-2tsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Place the leg steaks or chops in a large bowl. Add the marinade ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or ideally overnight.
- Cook the steaks or chops under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve with jacket potatoes and a crunchy salad.
Tips:This recipe works well with beef steaks such as sirloin, rump or rib-eye.
Nutrition: Per Serving