Sticky Citrus Lamb Chops
- 6 lean lamb cutlets or chops
- 100g/4oz Seville orange marmalade
- 10ml/2tsp Dijon mustard
- 15ml/1tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 10ml/2tsp freshly chopped rosemary leaves
- 10ml/2tsp rapeseed oil
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
In a small bowl mix the marmalade, mustard and vinegar together.
Put the chops on a chopping board, season and sprinkle with the rosemary on both sides.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chops for 6-8 minutes, turning once.
Add the marmalade mixture and thyme, reduce the heat and cook for a further 6-8 minutes until the sauce thickens and caramelises.
Serve with sweet potato mash and seasonal vegetables.