Mustard Marinated Steaks
- 4 lean lamb rump or leg steaks
For the mustard marinade:
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a large shallow bowl combine the marinade ingredients together. Add the steaks and coat on both sides. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Brush the excess marinade mixture from the steaks and cook under a preheated moderate grill for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Serve the steaks with a jacket potato, green salad and any meat juices from the grill pan.