Sticky Glazed Lamb Chops with Redcurrant and Rosemary
These tasty lamb chops are great cooked on the barbecue or in the oven. Loin chops are brushed with a combination of fresh rosemary and thyme leaves and redcurratn jelly and cooked in a foil parcel and served with cherry tomatoes on the vine. Perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- 4 lamb loin chops
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, finely chopped
- Large handful fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons redcurrant jelly
- 12 small cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 teaspoons rapeseed or olive oil
1. In a small bowl, mix together the herbs, redcurrant jelly, oil and seasoning.
2. Place each chop on a large foil square and brush generously on both sides with the herb mix. Put three tomatoes on top of each chop. Seal the foil to form a parcel.
3. Cook on a prepared BBQ with a lid for 12–16 minutes. 3-4 minutes before the end of the cooking time, loosely open the parcels and continue to cook under the covered BBQ.
4. Serve the chops with a green salad and focaccia bread.