Greek-Style Lamb Stacks with Mint Relish
For a taste of the Mediterranean try this delicious Greek-style recipe for lamb chops with lots of yummy feta cheese, roasted peppers and a spoonful of our minty red onion and mint relish.
- 8 lamb chops
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed or olive oil
- 1 x 280g jar roasted peppers (available at large supermarkets), drained and chopped
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
For the mint relish
- 1 x 25–30g pack fresh chopped mint
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed or olive oil
1. To prepare the mint relish: in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together, cover and set aside.
2. Place the chops on a chopping board. Season and sprinkle the lemon zest all over. Brush with the oil.
3. Cook on a prepared BBQ or under a preheated moderate grill for 6–8 minutes on each side.
4. Sprinkle half the peppers onto a large plate, add the chops, sprinkle over the feta, the remaining peppers and some of the mint relish.
5. Serve immediately with a crisp green salad and any remaining relish.