Tandoori Lamb Skewers
A fantastic alfresco lamb dish for the BBQ or grill with an easy to prepare tandoori marinade that delivers great flavour.
- 4 lamb leg steaks, cut into 5cm cubes
For the Tandoori Marinade
- 3 tablespoons prepared tandoori paste
- 6 tablespoons natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- 9 spring onions, cut into 3cm lengths
1. In a large bowl mix together the marinade ingredients. Add the lamb, stir gently, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or ideally overnight.
2. Thread the lamb cubes and spring onions onto 8 small wooden (previously soaked in water) or metal skewers and cook on a prepared BBQ or preheated moderate grill for 12-16 mins, turning occasionally until any meat juices run clear.
3. Serve with a pilau rice salad, tomato and red onion salad, flatbread and raita.