Devilled Lamb Chops
These lovely lamb chops are brushed with a combination of mustard, Worchestershire sauce and ketchup. They are so quick to cook and are on the table in under 20 minutes.
- 4 lean lamb chops or cutlets
For the glaze:
- 2 teaspoons English mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Cook the chops under a preheated moderate grill or prepared BBQ for 12–16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glaze; in a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- During the last 2–3 minutes of the cooking time, brush the glaze all over the chops.
- Serve with sweet potato wedges and a crunchy salad.