Balsamic Glazed Sticky Lamb Cutlets with Thyme
- 8 lean lamb cutlets, French trimmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 100ml good, aged balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 25g unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C Fan, Gas Mark 6.
- Season the cutlets and sprinkle with the thyme on both sides. Transfer to a metal rack in a roasting tin and cook for 15-20 minutes (depending on how you like your lamb).
- Meanwhile, pour the vinegar and soy sauce into a small pan. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the mixture is reduced by half. Whisk in the butter.
- Remove the cutlets from the roasting tin and transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the cutlets. Serve with an individual vegetable tiân and steamed couscous.