Lamb Rump Topped with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Feta
- 2 x 100g lean lamb rump (chump) or loin chops
- 50g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, finely chopped, reserving 15ml/1tbsp of the oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- 25g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Place the chops on a chopping board and season lightly.
- Transfer the chops to a grill rack and cook under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally
- Meanwhile, heat the reserved oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the tomatoes and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the chives.
- Transfer the chops to warm plates and spoon over the sun-dried tomatoes mixture and pan juices. Sprinkle over the Feta cheese.
- Serve with potato wedges and a crisp green salad.