Minty Lamb Burgers with Gooey Cheese
Serve the burgers on toasted ciabatta with roasted or barbecued peppers, drizzled with the minty yogurt.
- 450g/1lb lean lamb mince
- 30ml/2tbsp freshly chopped mint or mint jelly
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 25g/1oz Brie, finely sliced
For the minty yogurt
- :45ml/3tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 15ml/1tbsp freshly chopped mint
- In a bowl mix together the lamb with 30ml/2tbsp of the mint.
- Divide into 4 and shape into burgers. Cook on preheated grill or barbecue for 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked through. During the last 1-2 minutes of cooking time top each burger with some cheese and allow to melt. For the minty yogurt mix together the yogurt and the remaining fresh mint.
- Serve the burgers on toasted ciabatta with roasted or barbecued peppers, drizzled with the minty yogurt.