Minty Lamb Burgers with Gooey Cheese
Serve the burgers on toasted ciabatta with roasted or barbecued peppers, drizzled with the minty yogurt.
- 450g lean lamb mince
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped mint or mint jelly
- 25g Brie, finely sliced
For the minty yogurt:
- 3 tablespoons low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
- In a bowl mix together the lamb with 2 tablespoons of the mint.
- Divide into 4 and shape into burgers. Cook on preheated grill or barbecue for 4-6 minutes on each side until cooked through. During the last 1-2 minutes of cooking time top each burger with some cheese and allow to melt. For the minty yogurt mix together the yogurt and the remaining fresh mint.
- Serve the burgers on toasted ciabatta with roasted or barbecued peppers, drizzled with the minty yogurt.