BBQ Gourmet Beef Ranch Burgers
Bistro style burgers with a barbecue sauce flavour, ideal with guacamole on toasted foccacia for special barbecue.
- 450g lean beef mince
- 1 small onion, peeled and grated
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon English mustard, optional
- 4 tablespoons prepared barbecue sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into four 10cm burgers. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Brush each burger with a little oil and cook under a preheated, moderate grill or prepared barbecue for 6-8 minutes on both sides until thoroughly cooked or until any meat juices are completely clear.
- Serve in bread rolls of your choice with sliced tomatoes, onion rings, lettuce and/or a selection of relishes, such as guacamole, onion or sweetcorn relish.