BBQ Gourmet Beef Ranch Burgers
Bistro style burgers with a barbecue sauce flavour, ideal with guacamole on toasted foccacia for special barbecue.
- 450g/1lb lean beef mince
- 1 small onion, peeled and grated
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely crushed
- 5ml/1tsp English mustard, optional
- 60ml/4tbsp prepared barbecue sauce
- 15-30ml/1-2tbsp fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 15ml/1tbsp sunflower oil
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into four 10cm/4inch burgers. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Brush each burger with a little oil and cook under a preheated, moderate grill or prepared barbecue for 6-8 minutes on both sides until thoroughly cooked or until any meat juices are completely clear.
- Serve in bread rolls of your choice with sliced tomatoes, onion rings, lettuce and/or a selection of relishes, such as guacamole, onion or sweetcorn relish.
Nutrition: Per Serving
* We used 12% fat% fat (lean) beef/lamb mince for this recipe