Herby Beefburgers with Mango Chutney
A good classic beef burger for adults and kids alike.
- 675g lean beef mince
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 3-4 tablespoons prepared mango chutney
- In a large bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together. Using damp hands shape the mixture into six evenly-sized burgers.
- Place on a large foil-lined plate or tray, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cook the burgers under a preheated grill or barbecue for 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
- Serve with rolls of your choice, salad leaves, crispy onions and a selection of prepared relishes.