Keema Jacket Potatoes
These delicious jacket potatoes are topped with a tasty keema lamb mince topping, garnished with thick Greek yogurt and fresh coriander leaves. A satisfying meal for the colder months.
You can find our Easy Lamb Keema recipe here.
- 225-375g prepared lamb keema
- 4 small to medium baking potatoes, washed
- 150ml good, hot lamb or vegetable stock
- Thick Greek yogurt, to serve
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
- Prick the potatoes several times all over with a fork and arrange on a microwave-proof dish lined with absorbent kitchen paper. Cook in a microwave on HIGH, according to your manufacturers’ handbook. Preheat the oven to 220°C, 200°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Drizzle the potatoes with a little oil, transfer to the top shelf of the oven and continue to cook for a further 20 minutes or until the skin becomes crispy. Turn halfway during cooking.
- Meanwhile, put the keema in a large non-stick pan with the stock and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Split the potatoes, spoon over the keema, then garnish with the yogurt and coriander before serving.