Keema Jacket Potatoes
- 225-375g/8-12oz prepared lamb keema
- 4 small to medium baking potatoes, washed
- 150ml/¼pint good, hot lamb or vegetable stock
- Thick Greek yogurt, to serve
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves, to garnish
Prick the potatoes several times all over with a fork and arrange on a microwave-proof dish lined with absorbent kitchen paper. Cook in a microwave on HIGH, according to your manufacturers’ handbook. Preheat the oven to Gas mark 7, 220°C, 450°F.
Drizzle the potatoes with a little oil, transfer to the top shelf of the oven and continue to cook for a further 20 minutes or until the skin becomes crispy. Turn halfway during cooking.
Meanwhile, put the keema in a large non-stick pan with the stock and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon.
Split the potatoes, spoon over the keema, then garnish with the yogurt and coriander before serving.